English Edition

Bismillaah



Stars And Moon In The Night

An acrosstic poem by Sakura Sizuoka



Summer comes true, Dear

That's my best summer after you gone

And I feel it's so romantic

Really, Dear

So, please come here with me



Am I wrong when I hope? I hope your attending!

No, I'm sure and what do you think?

Don't make me feel wrong, please!



May I ask you something?

On your heart and love

On your life

Need me or not? Or ... Only a role?



I wanna your honest and please don't lie me!

Never!



That will be hurt me so much

How aver you feel, please tell me

End? Or will be contiued?



Never mind, when you think that it must be ended

I will accepted lovely altough it's true hurt me

Gooo a way, then!

Hold my wordsn please!

That I will be stronger and O.K



Lei

Postingan terkait:

1 Tanggapan untuk "English Edition"

  1. So you're star and I'm moon? That's so romantic. Upz. Sorry Nohara. Just kidding. Keep writting!

    BalasHapus