Good Bye, Sleedorntuin!

Bismillaah

Good Bye Sleedorntuin

A poem by Sakura Sizuoka

I love you and I'll be miss you

Forever!

Wait for me, here

And I won't be long

Sleedorntuin

What the most wonderfull town city name I have

So much specially moments painted here

Really, I never foregetting all

Loving

Missing

Happiness

Sadness

Everything happen

Everything to be

True and dream

I love you and wait for me here!

I'll be back

Soon and never leaving you more!

I'll be bac

Soon and you'll see that I'm happier!

Leieden, 28 Juli 2012

Postingan terkait:

2 Tanggapan untuk "Good Bye, Sleedorntuin!"

  1. Salam gan.
    Wah, puisi yang indah. Kata-kata bahasa Inggris-nya bagus. Mudah dimengerti. Kalau boleh tahu apakah admin tinggalnya di Negeri Kincir Angin itu, benarkah? :)

    BalasHapus
  2. @mumuhayusu,
    Salam.

    Alhamdulillaah. :)

    Iya, benar. :)

    BalasHapus